Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Steak Recipes and other Steak topics.
Lamb is one gourmet meat that everyone should have a recipe for in their collection. Rack of Lamb is a tender delicacy which most anyone can prepare.
Rack of Lamb for Two
1 teaspoon of minced rosemary leaves
1 garlic clove
1 teaspoon of kosher salt
2 tablespoons of ground cornmeal
2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
1 rack of lamb, cut in half
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Combine the rosemary, garlic, pepper, cornmeal and salt in a bowl and mix the ingredients well.
3. Brush the fat side of the rack with mustard.
4. Coat the mustard with the cornmeal mixture.
5. Place the racks on a baking sheet and cook 30 minutes.
6. Slice the chops and serve.
Source: The New Basics Cookbook